Construction numbers

If you have any updates on mode-s codes
andygearystevens

Construction numbers

Post by andygearystevens »

Hi Albert
Are there any plans to incorporate cns as an integral part of the display. It would certainly eliminate the task of looking these up separately and they do assist in confirming aircraft indentities.

Could you also advise how new data is incorporated in your displays because I notice that some updated information from my SBS data is not reflected

regards
Andy
Albert

Re: Construction numbers

Post by Albert »

Andy,

If you have an Excel sheet or Access with hex codes and cns I can give it a try. I had no plans to incorporate this, but if some of you can help me with the data I can make it availble at the website.

About the other question: my software only sends hexcodes, date, time, call sign and your locationname to the site. All other data is from other tables on the website. I hope that this explains the differance with your own data and the data you see on the site.

Albert

andygearystevens wrote:Hi Albert
Are there any plans to incorporate cns as an integral part of the display. It would certainly eliminate the task of looking these up separately and they do assist in confirming aircraft indentities.

Could you also advise how new data is incorporated in your displays because I notice that some updated information from my SBS data is not reflected

regards
Andy