HELPING WITH SORTING INFO

Questions and suggestions about this site
petebance

HELPING WITH SORTING INFO

Post by petebance »

Evening All

I wonder if someone could help.I used the search feature to find a particular type of aircraft.When all the results are shown in the table, i click on one of the little arrows to list the info in a particular order but i keep getting a 'Access Denied' message on a white page.

Why am i getting this and what can i do about it?

Many thanks for any help

Cheers
Pete
Albert

Re: HELPING WITH SORTING INFO

Post by Albert »

Pete,

On wich pages does it give this error?

Albert

petebance wrote:Evening All

I wonder if someone could help.I used the search feature to find a particular type of aircraft.When all the results are shown in the table, i click on one of the little arrows to list the info in a particular order but i keep getting a 'Access Denied' message on a white page.

Why am i getting this and what can i do about it?

Many thanks for any help

Cheers
Pete
petebance

Post by petebance »

Hi Albert

When i go into the search feature then select a type and click search, i get the first page of results no problem. But when i click one of the little arrow boxes at the top so to list the results by serial order (for example),after a couple of seconds a blank page comes up with Access Denied.

I've just tried it again with UH-1D and it has come up with Access Denied.

Also,sometimes i find that if i select a type or country and the first page of results come up, when i click on next to go to the next page, i get a page of civil aircraft callsigns instead!On the first page it may say Page 1 of 25, but when i click next and i get the civil aircraft,it says Page 1 of 3 !

Cheers
Pete
petebance

Post by petebance »

Hi Again

Every time i select any country and the first page of results comes up no problem.I click on next and it always comes up with the same page of civil callsigns and Page 1 of 3.It doesnt do this when i search a type but i do get the Access Denied problem instead.

Cheers
Pete