Cannot download the application

Questions about joining this site
petebance

Cannot download the application

Post by petebance »

Afternoon all

I have attempted to install the software to run the live mil program but seem to have a problem.

I followed all the instructions,i have Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed etc. I've downloaded the connection software but when i attempt to install the MilModeSlogger application i get an error bubble saying

Cannot Download the Apllication.The application is missing required files.Contact application vendor for assistance.

I have a HP Vista laptop.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks
Pete Bance
Albert

Re: Cannot download the application

Post by Albert »

Hello Pete,

I assume you are running the application from the zipfile. You have to unzip the zipfile to a new folder and run the MilmodeSlogger from that new folder.

This should normally solve the problem you have.

Albert

petebance wrote:Afternoon all

I have attempted to install the software to run the live mil program but seem to have a problem.

I followed all the instructions,i have Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed etc. I've downloaded the connection software but when i attempt to install the MilModeSlogger application i get an error bubble saying

Cannot Download the Apllication.The application is missing required files.Contact application vendor for assistance.

I have a HP Vista laptop.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks
Pete Bance
petebance

Post by petebance »

Hi Albert

Thanks for your help and yes it now works.I hope i am now sharing my data? How do i get a username and password to use the website please.

Cheers
Pete
Albert

Post by Albert »

petebance wrote:Hi Albert

Thanks for your help and yes it now works.I hope i am now sharing my data? How do i get a username and password to use the website please.

Cheers
Pete
Pete,

What is your locationname you are using? If your locationname shows at http://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/whic ... online.php I will give you an username and password. For an username an password I must enter your emailaddress into the system.

Albert