Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2011

Questions about joining this site
Albert

Post by Albert »

Hi All,

Now the end of 2010 is coming soon I want to wish you a very happy Christmas and all the very best for 2011.

I want to thank all of you for sharing your data or sending in updates to the website.

I would like to take this opportunity to share some information about the website:

- Version 2.0 is ready to download. Most important feature is the support of Aurora hardware (with or without Planeplotter);

- The hex code search button on the military side will search the military, civil and government database. If no hex code is found you can fill in a form with information about that hex code;

- When you click on a hex code information will be shown about that hex code. New is the following image: . By clicking that image a form is presented where you can send updated information;

- When you click on a serial you get a new window from where you can choose to view photos at airliners.net for that serial or to add your own pictures;

- If you click on your username (left hand upper corner of almost every page) you can choose to update your username or password or you can search/update/add your own photo

All the best,

Albert

P.S. About the photo’s:

- all uploaded photo’s are resized to a smaller size
- how larger the photo how longer it will take to upload the photo
- I will not ban photo due to lesser quality
- I will monitor that only pictures of aircraft and helicopters are posted