log errors: Exc H5 statusPI

Questions about joining this site
alfakilo01

log errors: Exc H5 statusPI

Post by alfakilo01 »

Last two day I have errors in my logging:

# Exception: Exc H5 statusPI. Try to requeue.com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'modes.statusPI' doesn't exist
# Exception: Exc H6 StatusPI. Try to requeue.com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'modes.statusPI' doesn't exist
# Exception: Exc H5 statusPI. Try to requeue.com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'modes.statusPI' doesn't exist
# Exception: Exc H6 StatusPI. Try to requeue.com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'modes.statusPI' doesn't exist

Any one have the same problem?
There errors came also with modesfilterd v4, 12 and 16.
system is working OK no connection issues of other issues with my system. system still connected to de site. No tcp/ip errors or something else.
My location status is OK on the page locations online..
after restarting modesfilterd, some record are logd and visible at de website.
After logging some records, it does dot create any record anymore in de db on de site.

Does anyone have the same problem of known with this issue?
Grz,
AK01
Albert

Re: log errors: Exc H5 statusPI

Post by Albert »

Hi AK01,

Some of the tables went corrupt last monday. I thought I fixed them all, but I missed this one.

I corrected the problem for the table StatusPI. So that error should be gone now.

If you notice anything else please let me know.

Albert