GMT Settings

Questions about joining this site
skaw

Re: GMT Settings

Post by skaw »

But you still have a point there. The difference between the GMT and my local time is confusing from time to time. Sometimes theres a difference of four or five minutes :?:

I liked the old system much more, even with the two or three stations which vehemently refuse to correct their time settings.
Albert

Post by Albert »

modesfan wrote:I don't like the new server based time stamp. I was able to identify the reports of my station on the map view with the version before. Now it doesn't work.
The logged time now depends on client load, server load and internet connection. This has strong influence on the data.

Albert, which time is diplayed by clicking on the markers (plane symbols)? It's totally unclear to me. Each symbol of a track has the same time.

Could you at least add Location to the JavaScript variable that is bound to InfoWindow?
Which map view are you writing about? So I can take a look at it.

Albert
Albert

Post by Albert »

skaw wrote:But you still have a point there. The difference between the GMT and my local time is confusing from time to time. Sometimes theres a difference of four or five minutes :?:

I liked the old system much more, even with the two or three stations which vehemently refuse to correct their time settings.
Hello Skaw,

I will try to minize the time between the client time and the server time.
There will be at least 1 to 2 minutes differance, because it takes some time to process the data on the server.

IF I even get some spare time, I will write another client software where more data will be processed on the client side.

Albert
modesfan

Post by modesfan »

Which map view are you writing about? So I can take a look at it.
To see the map view that I was talking about I click on the small green circle looking like a radar screen at the right hand side of the table. Then I get a new window with GoogleMaps and red plane symbols marking the flight path.